Friday, March 7, 2014

March 7th, 2014

Good morning Friday! Oh how I am looking forward to the weekend! I've had a long and busy week! I'm just exhausted! I'm thinking I need a relaxing day and a nice cocktail tonight! :) maybe just a glass of wine but something that will end the stress of this busy week I've had! 

Starting out this mornings I th my coffee and going to go and get ready for work and pack my lunch! Hope it's a great day!

4 bacon wrapped asparagus and some Mac nuts with raisins. Also ate a couple strawberries and drank lots of water. My body is sore from yesterday's workout and I think my hip is still sore from kickboxing!! 

The most yummiest buffets!!! Roast chicken, ribs, mixed veggies and coleslaw!!! Oh yummmmm! And yes I had some wine tonight! And won my money at bingo!!! I will pay for it all tomorrow!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment