Sunday, January 4, 2015

Starting off 2015 with a 21DSD

Tomorrow is the day!!! I'm going to start a 21 day sugar detox! I'm ready! I've let my Paleo slide style slide just enough that I'm ready to take control back. 

Today I have prepped, made soups, pulled meat out of the freezer and chopped veggies. I'm ready to conquer the 21 days, 1 week at a time, 1 day at a time, 1 meal at a time. 

This is the year that I'm going to finally hit my goal weight and goal size. I have clothes in my closet I have bought over the last couple of years that I have just been waiting to get into. So, now is the time.

I'm hoping that during this journey I will blog and post pictures showing my journey and how stressful and/or successful my 21 day journey is going to be! I have daily emails from the 21DSD site for motivation, tips, tricks and suggestions if I need them. Blogs and wise words from others that have gone through their journey on the 21 days! I have done this a handful of times before with success but have never blogged about it! 

Here's to a successful 21 days!!
Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment