Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pampered Chef Party

It was so nice to have everyone over for my pampered chef party. Of course it was all the women and there weren't any kids around, so it was a great time to just be all of us 'girls'!!! I decided that we were going to have chicken fajitas for the party. They were awesome and cooked in the microwave!!! I couldn't believe how good these things were! In a deep dish baker all it took was:

1 onion - cut like an apple and just put into the bottom of the baker
1 green and 1 red bell pepper - sliced and placed into the baker
1/2 a lime squeezed onto all the veggies
3 tbsp Southwestern Season Mix (she said if you don't have that, taco season works good too)
Then lay 3-4 raw chicken breast onto of all that
1/2 of lime squeezed onto the chicken
1 tbsp Chipotle Rub on top of the chicken

Put this into the microwave for 20-25 minutes. Once this is done and comes out, Becky used the salad shears to slice everything up! Now we all thought that was pretty cool. The way they cut everything up and mixed it all up into the baker! That was awesome! I will so be using this recipe a time or 2. It was so quick and tasted so good!

Thanks to all those that came to the party, and thanks to everyone else who placed an order. So far, I've had a great show in sales and I'll be able to get some pretty awesome stuff!!

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. those chicken fajitas were so good for being cooked in the microwave. I am going to have to save money to get the dish that she cooked it in, so I can do it at home. Yumm-o stuff.

    ReplyDelete