Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pictures of my dinners!

I have decided to start taking pictures of some of my dinners to show you what they look like. I have posted them on my facebook page, but decided to also start posting them on here. That way, if you see something on my plates and you like the way it looks, ask me and I will tell you exactly how I do it! So here it is :)

This one is salmon with onions, lemon and herbs with asparagus and hollandaise sauce, buiscit and fresh green salad!


Shrimp with pineapple wrapped in bacon, olive oil angel hair and corn on the cob!


Teryaki chicken with pineapple and bell peppers on a bed of rice and a total veggie green salad!


Yummy steak, onion seasoned sweet potatoes, garlic and butter green beans and a green salad.


Apple and onion chutney pork chops, asparagus with hollandaise sauce, and green salad.


Lemon pepper chicken, onions seasoned sweet potatoes, garlic bread and green salad.

As you can tell we all love our salad!! We also love the onion season sweet potatoes. The kids have also learned to like asparagus with the hollandaise sauce. It used to be just me. But now I have to fight over them with Chris and Ellie!

Hope you enjoy, and ask away on what you would like to have me post for a recipe, no matter how big or small it is!

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment