Monday, November 7, 2011

4 more days

Till my wedding! I can't believe it's so close! I had a goal to lose 50 pounds before I got married. Well, I still have 4 more days, and I have lost 55 pounds!!! I wanted to be out of the 250's and be at 249 by my wedding day. Well, I reached that goal and as of this morning I am at 244!! I can't believe I am so close to getting out of the 240's! I'm so close to being out of the 200's!!! This has been crazy!!

Things have been going good here! Halloween was a blast with the kids! They all looked so good in their costumes!
And of course they ended up with a butt load of candy! Lucky for me, I only had to deal with 2 half way full bags of candy and not all of them!! :)

Well, other then that, not much going on. Just had to give an update on all the happenings. My mom is in town! She got in yesterday and will be here for a little over a week to help out with the kids and the wedding. My brother's will be in town on Thursday and for out of town people I think that's it. Everyone else is here in town, so no other travels!

I'll be trying on my wedding dress! I have lost 13 pounds since I bought it a month ago. Thankfully I bought it snug so, hopefully it won't be to loose on me!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment