Saturday, November 19, 2011

A week has gone by

It's been a week (and a day) since Chris and I had the wedding... Yesterday was my first day back on track. This is the one thing I love about the paleo plan! I can go off it when & if I need to! I knew with the wedding and family being in town, that my "diet" would be blown out of water! And that's ok! I had fun with my little 'cheats' throughout the week. I enjoyed some awesome food, great wine, wonderful drinks and awesome desserts! Now, it's time to jump back in and get back on track!

It's been a wonderful week. Today I went back to eating salads, fruit and we had tacos for dinner. So, of course I had a taco salad. Had a chicken 'ceaser' for lunch. It nice to be back on track. It's nice to have that goal back in my head and to see me heading towards the right direction again! My next BIG goal is to get out to 200! That means I have 45 pounds to go! I know I can do it and I know it won't take long!

This is just a short little blog to let you all know where I am at and to keep me on track!

Let the new games begin!!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment