Saturday, August 27, 2011

Back from Denver!

Oh and what a great trip it was! I am back home and have a ton of things to do before school starts and of course a ton of things to do after school starts. Kids have all their school supplies, now to get the backpacks packed and ready for the first day of school on Wednesday! I think it's going to be a great year for both of them. I can't believe they are going into the 4th and 1st grade! Amazing.

On the weight loss note..

Monday I start a new phase of my Paleo 'Diet'. Although it's not really a diet, it's more of a nutritional life change. I have done quite a bit of it so far and for the most part and have cut a lot of things out. But now I have to cut more out and add more! :) It has been great so far! I have another bench mark that I have reached! As of this morning, I have lost 26 pounds! That means that I am only 98 pounds away from my goal! I'm out of that 100+ bracket and that feels wonderful!

What have I been doing? Eating right!!!! So many fruits and veggies all the time! If I'm hungry and want a snack I go look for fruits and veggies. Dinner = meat, breakfast = eggs & bacon, all that sort of things! I feel awesome and can't wait to make it even lower. My next goal is to get to 75 pounds left to lose! I KNOW I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment