Thursday, October 13, 2011

Just like any other day.

It's been one of those days! Highs and lows. Woke up this morning, did my normal morning routine, weighed in (253 this morning). Get excited, pat myself on the back for being at 46 pounds down, then go on to the next step. Getting my cup of coffee and sit down for 15 minutes before the kids get up.

Just a normal morning! That includes going to the gym and doing my workout and trying a new class and all. Oh My... I think I'll wait till I"m down a few more pounds before I try that ab class out again! But that's what I can do!! :) So I head home and on the way home, my van dies!!!!

Over the weekend, Chris worked on it becasue the battery went out in it. Got a new battery, took out the alternator to have it tested, all tested out great.... So back in it goes. It has been running all week long.... guess what goes out today on my way home from the gym?!?! Yup!!!! That's right!



So, my van is back home after my BFF and her husband come to my rescue and get the van towed back to the house. Thank god!!!

So now I'm back home enjoying my lunch... coconut water, and chicken salad!!! I'll stay on this journey despite of all the little things that go on beyond my control!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment