Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pre-Holiday Accountability

Charissa offered this challenge to all of her clients and 'online' damsels... which is what I am for her. :) For $30 I joined the rest of the girls for this 25 day challenge. It's all based on points. Everyday you have a chance to earn points. 25 points for doing a 3 day detox, 25 points for taking a before and after picture, 1 point for each workout you attend, 1 point for each day you get at least 8 hours of sleep, 1 point for each 30 or more of cardio, up to 3 points a day for each Paleo meal you eat, 3 points a week for a new personal record on bench press or leg press and 1 point a day for drinking at least 8 glasses of water.

I have done pretty good so far. I have done workouts that I never thought I would do!! I have taken a Zumba class and it was fun! Tuesday and Thursday they have a 'Silver Strength' class in the morning. Now this class is all older 'senior citizen' type people in there! OMG!!! They are hilarious!! I totally enjoy going to that group to workout. In fact I'll be going this morning.

Of course I'll be sticking to my Paleo diet. As of this morning I am down to 256.2!!! I can't believe I'm still losing weight and I am still feeling good about it! I'm down 43 pounds! I have 81 pounds to go... Unbelievable!!! 5 weeks to go till my wedding.

There is a lot going in with my life right now. Still trying to get the finishing touches done for the wedding. PTO stuff going on at the school that is keeping me thoroughly busy! And of course the kids and their things going on. Aaron and Wyatt with soccer, Ellie with dance lessons. Thankfully Nic doesn't have anything going on right now. Thankfully Ellie's soccer hasn't started yet either. PTO will have a little bit of a break coming up this month. October and November are actually slow months for PTO.

Well, it's time to get ready for the day. I have a meeting up at the school for Nic's IEP re-eval. He might be testing out of his reading program. I'm excited for him and scared and concerned all in one! I hope he is doing well enough to test out, but I don't want him to regress if he doesn't have the help! Then I'll be heading off to my Thursday morning Silver Strength workout class!!!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment