Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Almost done with 21 DSD

I'm on day 2 of week 3... Which means only 5 more days to go. If you are a sugar craver and what to cut it out, I would totally recommend this to you! There are 3 different levels. Level 1 is for the the 'non-Paleo' person. For you are still able to have dairy and some grains. I have only lost 2 points in the past 16 days. Those 2 points where for 1 day of no workout and I had a shot on my birthday this past Sunday. :) Other then that, I've been able to not only stick with the detox, but I've been able to stick with the challenge.


When I started the detox, I thought, hey this is going to be easy. And to be honest, the first week was easy for me. It's been last week and so far this week. Last week I was wanting to eat some of my dark cocoa. (Which I didn't) and so far this week, when I go into the store and see all those fruits coming out, I want to eat some of those fruits. I think that is what I'm really looking forward too when I get off the detox, is getting some of my fruits back.

I thought I was slowing down in my weight loss but I guess I haven't now that I have looked back these past 16 days. I have lost 4.2 pounds as of this morning. So, I'm still on my 2 pounds a week trek! I've also lost 1 3/4" around my waist in the last 2 weeks. It's unbelievable. My small 14's are all fitting now. I even have 1 pair of 12's that I can fit into without struggling!!!! I have been able to get rid of all the 16's in my closet and I'm fitting into L shirts. I've been weeding out all the XL shirts that are too big. I'm starting to work on my summer wardrobe. I have had to get rid of all my summer clothes because they were to big, now I have to stock back up on some clothes. I've started with some summer dresses and a couple pairs of shorts. I do have some t-shirts and some 'summery' shirts. But now I need to work out some summer shoes (because my feet are no longer wide!!) And a swim suit!!! That I know I need to get in the next week because Ellie is having a swimming party for her birthday on April 1st!

As of this morning, I am at 210.4!!!! I'm almost out of the double digits, then it's just singles till I'm out of the 200's ... I can't believe it! I can't believe how far I have gone in the last 9 months!! I've lost weight, I got married to a wonderful man, I have a new vehicle, I am a model for a local photographer, I have amazing children, and I feel wonderful about myself and the way I look!

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment