Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Exciting news in the works!

As promised, the 1st of my exciting news has hit the circuit!!! So, I will share since it has hit...

I have been featured as Person of the Community in this bi-monthly newsletter for www.moseslaketalk.com!!! They created such a wonderful and beautiful article that it made so thankful that I have the family and friends that I have! Also, in their newsletter (on page 3) they have done a great article on Paleo. They used my 'before' picture along with my 'after' pictures... Technically it's not an after picture as I'm not quite at my goal as of yet. But I'm getting there. :) It's an 'in progress' picture! The picture that I had them use was a picture that was taken in Forks. This was taken on April 30, 2011. (A year ago!!!) I started my Paleo journey on June 27, 2011. So it wasn't quite 2 months before I started. That picture gives you a good idea on my body style and what I looked like when I started. When I look back at that picture and look at the ones now, I can see a HUGE difference. I didn't realize there was that big of a change. Only because I'm living it day to day :)...

 Go check out their website and you can also find them on Facebook with the same name (moseslaketalk.com). It's a great way to keep in the 'know' on what is going on in our community. :)

There will be more news coming up in the weeks and months to come! I'm excited to share that as well! That is as soon as it becomes public! But as things do come out, I will make sure that I let everyone know! Here is the latest picture of myself. From a size 24 & 299 lbs (above) to a size 12 & 201 lbs (right)... I gotta say... Even my feet have shrunk!!! From a 10W or an 11 (if I couldn't find a wide shoe) to just a straight solid size 10!!!

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment