Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Here's to a new year!

I haven't blogged in about 6 months and decided that I will get back into this year. I usually don't like new year resolutions but, I think this is one I can live with. I don't have the resolution to lose weight because I'm already doing that and have been for 18 months now. I will always be on my Paleo lifestyle!

As of right now, I have personally decided to do the 21 DSD. I have had an awesome holiday season with my family! From Thanksgiving, cookie exchange, wine & appetizer parties, company Christmas parties, grant county idol and of course Christmas and New Years!! With all of those I did have so many treats! I decided it was time to get myself back on the wagon and detox my body! What better way then the 21 DSD that I have had so much success with in the past.

Business has been soaring and people are wanting to become healthy! Even my next door neighbor has asked me to help out! :) I have a handful of clients that I work with on a regular basis and it has been so much fun teaching and showing them just how healthy eating and cooking can benefit themselves and their family. Business wise I have several things going on. I now belong to a wonderful network group that meets twice a month. I am doing the annual business expo here in town in a couple of weeks and I was invited to check out the monthly community forum! I think that is going to be another great way to get my name and business out there.

I am also working on a giant selection of recipes. It has been so much fun created and testing all this food. My family is the best taste testers out there. With 4 kids you are always going to get an honest answer out of them. Sometimes it's a hit and sometimes it's a miss, but that is what you need! Of course putting together a collection of personal and original recipes, I want to make sure they are the best. That way I can share them with friends, family and clients! :)

Well, expect to hear more from me! I will be blogging from time to time again about the happenings in life and in business and of course with family, friends and adventures!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment