Friday, January 21, 2011

Movie Night

Tonight is my Friday night that I have all to myself. Nic and Ellie are off to their dads today (for the weekend), and Chris is working till 11. That means that I can do whatever I want without anyone around! I get to have 2 of these Friday nights a month!!! I love them! I have 2 movies from netflix that are sitting on my entertainment center for a couple of weeks now. The Runaways, which has Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart in it. Missy saw it and didn't like the begining of it, and Brenna saw it and said it was awesome. We'll see what I think of it. The other movie I have to watch is All About Steve with Sandra Bullock. I love her!! She is so funny, and the movie is supposed to be hilarious! I think I might go down and buy and bottle of wine. Not sure if I am in a red or white kind of mood. I'll head out to the liquor store and figure it out after the kids get off to their dads house.

Chris did call a little bit ago, and said that he didn't get the promotion at work. That sucks, and he'll be in a pissy mood. But, he'll have another shot at it again in the future. We'll see what happens.

Now, off to do a little bit of puzzling with Candy and wait for Charles to get here with the kids. I think I still have some laundry to get done. But, I only have 1 more load to throw in the washer. Then I'll be free of laundry for the weekend!!! Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment