Thursday, September 8, 2011

Let's just jump in further!

Holy cow! I said this has been a wild ride and I wasn't kidding. It's been wild and fantastic. I'm almost 2 weeks into Paleo and I'm feeling good, eating well and losing weight! As of this morning I am down 32.4 pounds... That puts me at 266.6!!! I haven't seen these weight numbers in I don't know how long! I feel amazing!

Now, why have I jumped even further? Well, this morning, I joined the South Campus Athletic Club! OMG! I haven't had a gym membership since I was 19 and that didn't last very long. But, I am bond and determined to have this one last a little longer :) It is inexpensive each month, I have unlimited access to all the equipment, racket ball courts and they offer 25 group classes a week. Anywhere from Zumba, Pilate's, Yoga, Core, strengthening, and conditioning. It's going to be a fantastic time. Plus somewhere I can go during the winter when it gets cold outside.

I've been eating great and not having any problems cooking extra food for Chris and the kids. They like their breads and 'startchy' foods and I still do that for them. Of course they love dessert time too. So, I've had to do all that for them still, but you know what? It's been easier then I thought it would be. Maybe it's just because I have more discipline now about food. I don't try and just sneak 'one little bite' out of the cupcake of a biscuit. I've done great!

Can't wait to see where I'm going to be come wedding day!! 11-11-11! I'm hoping to be under 250. I think I'm going to be making that goal and then some but we'll see :) Only 16.6 pounds to go till that goals, then I'll be able to set another one! :)

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment