Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday morning

Today is the last day of my 2 weeks of Paleo. It's been great! Only used a couple of points over the last 2 weeks. I've been so good and not wanting to go off, because I am wanting to lose the weight and I'm succeeding at it!

Today is 9-11. A lot of things going through my mind. The thought of what happened 10 years ago and where I was and what I was doing. Also thinking about my dad and step mom since its their 12th wedding anniversary. In 2 months from today, I will be getting married. Those are my 3 main focuses today. :)

My goal is to be at least 249 that day. That would be a lose of 50 pounds! I'm almost certain I can do it! This morning I am 264. I'm down 35 pounds. It just seems like it's just falling off! I've decided I'm going to the gym mon-fri after the kids get off to school. I went Thursday and Friday and did my little cycle of work out. It's been hard, but I've stuck to it. I'm walking the kids to school in the morning, which is 1 mile round trip. Then at the gym I'm doing a brisk walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes, which is giving me about 1.5 miles. Then I have been on the elliptical for 7 minutes and the cycle for 15 minutes. It's been a great workout! I'm ready to start my week again tomorrow!

I think the workout is helping a little more to lose weight. Of course that's what your aways told is to exercise to lose weight. Well, losing weight on Paleo and then add a workout on top of that. I think that's just doubling the whole thing. Once that workout does me good, then I'll up it to some more time and maybe add another thing in. We'll see what happens.

Cooking and eating have been going well, just sticking to the Paleo basics and not having a problem doing it. It's more have a habit now to grab a handful of grapes, nuts or seeds then going for chips or ice cream. I'm reading more of labels and seeing what is in the things I would have normally ate and don't as much now.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment