Monday, September 5, 2011

My weekend

What a wonderful weekend. Although Chris and I didn't do a whole lot. We had fun! What was the most fun part of it? Going to the tri-cities with his mom on Sunday. Oh, what fun we had. Memories made and talks we all had!

Why was it such a memory day? Because Chris and I found my wedding ring! Oh my god! Is it beautiful!
GORGEOUS!!!! It's got 9 diamonds to make the 1 karat square 'princess' style! They are so brilliant! Then on each side there are 9 diamonds that are channel set into the band to make another 1/2 karat worth of diamonds.

All of this is sitting in a 10K white gold setting! Oh I'm so excited and can't wait. It's been sent out for sizing and to make sure it's all sparkly and everything for our big day! Took us a almost 2 hours to search and look and finally come down to this one. It's so exciting and makes this seem all so real now. We've been talking about getting married for awhile now, but didn't sit down and decide on a date until just recently and now that we got the ring, well, I think that makes it all real for both of us.

So, while we were out and about, we decide to have lunch. How often do we get out of town? Not often at all. So, of course we decided that we needed to have lunch. I was so worried about sticking on my Paleo that I was worried I wouldn't be able to find anything to eat on a menu. You know what? Charissa explained to me about points every day, so, I decided I could burn a few points to have an awesome lunch. We went to red lobster. Scallops in bacon, shrimp, steamed broccoli... Wait that sounds Paleo doesn't it? Yes... it is paleo, OK, without the sauce on it, it would have been... So, 1 point for the sauce... Couldn't resist going to Red Lobster and not having their Cheddar biscuit! 1 point for those! I drank iced tea with lunch. The only other things, was I had a few of their onion rings. So, 1 more point for those. The thing was, we ate lunch so late in the afternoon (2pm) that when dinner came around we weren't hungry. I had a small salad for dinner and that's it.

Well, once we got back from the tri-cities, Chris and I sat around and played a few video games, but we decided to have a little date night. We went out to the Saucy Hog for me to do a little singing. Oh, what fun it was. Seeing some people I haven't seen in quite some time. Got up there and sang my heart out. Saw some friends I haven't seen in a long time. I think it's been about a year since we have gone out. Let me tell you something though. My weight and long hair were the 1st things that they all noticed! It felt wonderful to have everyone notice that and say how good I was looking. It's taken 30 pounds for people to notice and it was worth. Now, just wait until next time they see me and I have even more weight off! :)

It order for me to feel good about having Red Lobster for lunch and losing 3 points... and also having the 2 ultra light beers at karaoke (I lost 5 points for the day) I had to do some dancing. With the songs that my friends were singing... it wasn't hard getting out there and doing some dancing and burning some of that food and drinks off! I felt great!

And to think this morning after burning points yesterday, I'm at 268.2!!! That's down 30.8 pounds! Here I go.. going toward the 40 pound off mark and working my way toward the 250's! It's been 1 week ago today that I started on my Paleo Lifestyle full force, and it's been a ride and journey. I can't wait to see where I go!

Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment