Thursday, December 8, 2011

Good bye 40's, Hello 30's!

Sounds so weird this time around... Shouldn't I be going from 30's to 40's? If I were talking age, yes I should.... but when I'm talking weight, going backwards is the way I want to go!

This morning, I am out of the 240's and into the 230's!!! 239 is were I am sitting right now! That means I have lost a whole 60 pounds! I can't believe it! 2 pounds till I hit my half way mark! 39 pounds till I can say good-bye to the 200's all together! That is going to be a big feat right there!
This picture was taken on Dec 3rd right before Chris and I went to his company Christmas party. I have been having so much fun putting together outfits, and wearing jewelry. I just feel so good about myself and the way I look!

Not only am I down into the 30's now, but I have also lost another pant size!!! I am now in a size 16!! Starting my journey at a size 24 and 299 pounds. I've made quite a bit of progress... I am not done though! I'm half way there! I'm still eating Paleo, still working out, still getting my sleep and drinking my water. It's a part of my everyday life!

5 1/2 months and I am half way there.... How long is it going to take to make my other half of the journey. I've heard the 2nd half is harder and may take a little longer, getting my body in better shape and what not. But you know what? I'm willing to take the time, how ever long it is. I'm willing to do what I need to do to lose the rest of this weight and get this body fit! And look good!

My goal for 6 months from now? I be able to take the kids to the pool and not be ashamed of what my body looks like in a bathing suit. Be comfortable laying out in the sun and getting that tan that I want! I'm keeping up with my kids, and I will be able to keep up with them even better this summer! I can't wait!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment