Sunday, December 18, 2011

In just 4 days...

It's unbelievable! I was just saying that over the last month I haven't lost a whole lot of weight. Which was totally the case, but it's just come off since I was saying that! I'm down to 235!!! That's 2 pounds in the last 4 days.... I think getting back into the swing of things after all the happenings over the last month, has kicked my body back into the swing of things! What is so awesome to say is.. I have lost 64 pounds and have 60 pounds left to go! I'm over half way to my goal!!


Another way to look at this is... I have lost 64 pounds and only have 35 to go till I'm out of the 200's or till I've lost 100 pounds... That just seems crazy! I'm that close to the 100 pound mark!! That's awesome! I can totally see myself getting extremely close to or getting at my goal weight by summer time.

I'm back into the swing of cooking what needs to be cooked. Didn't really get out of it, but I have had so many extra things going on, that I needed to just get back into my groove of cooking! And I have!



So this is what was for dinner tonight! Steak on the grill with some sauteed mushrooms and onions, with fresh string beans with a little salt and garlic on them and a huge green salad with all sort of the 'salad' veggies that you can imagine!

So like I said, back into the swing of things.. The next thing on my mind.... How long is it going to take me to get to the 200 mark? I think maybe 3 months is what I'm thinking! Hopefully by my birthday (which is March 18th) I'll be at that mark!!! That would be an awesome way to spend my birthday!! :)

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment