Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Me??? Inspiring???

I have had so many of you tell me that you love my blog. You read every post that I put out there. You have tried my recipes, etc. I want to thank you!!! I never expected any of this to happen.

When I started my blog and my Paleo journey, I wanted to write stuff down to be able to go back on and see what I have accomplished. I have been able to do that! I can go back and say "Wow! In the first month I lost 15.4 pounds!" That's pretty cool considering back then I had 124 pounds to lose! People started asking me about Paleo and about my blogs, recipes, eating, etc. So, I started linking them up to my facebook page.

Let me tell you, not in a million years would I have ever imagined so many of you reading and looking at my blog and actually trying my recipes. Not in a million years would I have ever though I would hear so many people tell me what an inspiration I am to them. How I am inspiring them to try different, healthier things to eat. I have encouraged them to look into Paleo and lose weight! I am truly amazed and completely blessed by each and everyone one of you that have done this for me!

Not only has your kindness and your inspiration help me feel great about myself, but it has inspired me to continue to blog and get the word out there. It has inspired me to help continue to share my recipes and my journey in Paleo living. It has inspired me to look for new ways of cooking and to create amazing dishes that I hope each and everyone of you try at home!

My Paleo journey is far from over! Paleo is a way of day to day life and not something that I am just going to quit when I hit my weight loss goal. It will be something that I will be doing for the rest of my life. So, of course I am going to have to figure out new and exciting things to cook up! But also make a spin on those items I already do cook on a regular basis!

Again, thank you!!! You have helped me make my journey so much better and so much fun!

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment