Tuesday, February 11, 2014

February 11th, 2014

It's the hubby's birthday! Which means a nice dinner of sushi tonight. Which means, eating oh so good today! 

Yesterday wasn't as bad as I thought. Maybe it was the working out or the broccoli with dinner, but I actually dropped weight! Thank goodness!

5 pounds till I hit that first goal. Started out as 22 pounds to the first goal on January 1st so I'm getting close! 17 pounds gone and 5 to go! These last few weeks have been a. Slow progress, but they have been a progress. I am fitting back into my size 10 jeans. And that feels great! 

Getting ready to pour my coffee for breakfast and grab a banana.  Had a orange as well

Pistachios and strawberries for snack.

Lunch was some left over London broil and just a little bit of almond milk yogurt. A few more pistachios.

Had sushi for dinner. Although I did good and ordered sashimi I did have a little bit of rice, but didn't over gorge myself with it! And had 2 glasses of wine with dinner as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment