Sunday, February 16, 2014

February 16th, 2014

This is going to be a sad sad time. My daughter poor 'Pooh' kitty is not doing so week and has taken a turn for the worse. He isn't going to be with us for much longer and now I am going to have to console a sad little girl who has had this cat her whole life. :( we will get through this though.

Haven't had anything to eat. Feeling ok today. Wasn't feeling very good yesterday, but feel a little better today just sad now because of the cat. I have had my coffee this morning and also some freeze dried fruit. That's about all I have been able to Handle as of yet and we are coming up on lunch. So we shall see if I can sport some lunch or not.

Tomato soup and carrot soup simmering on their crockpots. Smells yummy..... I was able to eat a few strawberries for now.. Had my vitamins because I wasn't eating much today not feeling very good.. Also trying to put away the water... Need to drink some more.

Dinner was some homemade spaghetti sauce... Nothing else just the sauce ins. Bowl.. Only because I make it so thick and chunky! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment