Friday, February 7, 2014

February 7th, 2014

Friday! No school therefor no work! Going to find something to do today! Going to make soups, spaghetti sauce and who knows what else!

Morning starting out with coffee so far! Workout was great last night! 6 more pounds to hit my first goal! Super excited a bout that! Then that means 19 pounds to the next. I'm getting just a little closer and closer to that final goal as well and putting this body into shape and tone up a bit. I can already see more definition in my arms and I can feel the muscle in my legs tightening up. Now just until the middle starts to do the same! :)

Lunch:
Banana
Small pork chop with some apple chutney.
Water

Dinner: small bowl of spaghetti with spaghetti squash
Then I was bad at my cousins house and had a sugar cookie and some cream cheese frosting! It was yummy but gave me a stomach ache!

No comments:

Post a Comment