Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February 4th, 2014

I hope I have gotten all the bad food out of my system. I wasn't hungry for hardly anything at all yesterday, but knew I needed to fuel myself with something, so it was fruit, veggies or a larabar. I'm having my coffee this morning but not sure if I'm hungry yet. May just wait a little while and have a banana and see how that does. I do have my workout tonight, so I'm looking forward to that. I needed to get myself back in the gym and it's starting today off. 1 day with th personal trainer, 1 day with kickboxing class and 1 day on my own. Maybe I should run the blooms day :) we'll see. That's not until May!!

White coffee with almond milk and a banana. ;)

Snack before lunch:
Pumpkin pie larabar
Asian pear

Dinner:
3 bacon wrapped asparagus 
Roasted broccoli
Pear and walnut salad

Did my workout tonight and I'm beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment