Monday, February 3, 2014

February 3rd, 2014

New day, new week, new month. I can do this... Another 10-14 pounds this month would be awesome!!! :) I am paying for the none paleo food from last night! My tummy is still upset this morning and I have bad bad bad gas! 

Coffee this morning! Just enjoying the quiet before the kids get up.
---------------
Grrrrr... Had a handful of those darned M&M's on the table in the lunch room....
But, just had my spinach, strawberry and avocado salad for lunch. Still not hungry, have an apple, banana and pear just in case... 
More water!

Had a banana for an afternoon snack, even though I wasn't hungry. It was better then grabbing those M&M's out of the staff room! ;)

Pecan pie larabar for snack...
A few pickles
Handful of raisins

No comments:

Post a Comment