Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Jan 1st, 2014

Starting the day off right. Which I always start my day off this way. Coffee. Nothing fancy just a cup or two of coffee. Black, nothing in it. But I'm thinking I'm going to try this bullet proof thing that everyone in the paleo community tries. Coffee with some grass fed butter in it. I also know people that have put coconut oil in their coffee as well. Need to start trying this! 

Stepped on the scale this morning and I was totally right abut me spinning out of control with treats and sweets and all! I've worked so hard to lose all this weight over the last 2 years I'm not going to let it sneak back on. I have a lot of work to do and get back where I want to be!! :) 

Took my vitAmins this morning. Multi vitamins, vitamin C and omega 3. Someone I've always done. I've drank 16 oz of water so far and going to drink another 16 here in a few while I eat 1/2 a sweet potato. My tummy is a little upset, think it might be from New Year's Eve and the party we went to. Oy! Totally need to get this body back into the swing of healthy eating! :) 

Have my brand new pressure cooker out and we se going to toss in a few goose breasts for dinner tonight along with some citrus I have in the house. Grapefruit and oranges and a little honey to sweeten it up! It didn't turn out so good. The sauce was awesome but the goose was so overly dry and just didn't taste right. So the hubby pulled out the rest of the roast from a couple nights ago and he and the kids had that!

Other things I had today:
A banana
3 slices of turkey
Handful of raisins
2 cups peppermint tea
Pear and walnut salad
And 3 more 16 oz waters.

I so badly wanted to break open the chocolate squares that we got for Christmas but didn't. And I also wanted a handful of those chocolate covered raisins instead of regular raisins, but I was good there too! Onto tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment