Thursday, January 16, 2014

January 16th, 2014

So frustrated right now! This is why I try and not eat after 6pm. In the last 2 days I have gained back 2 pounds. No granted I know I haven't cheated. I have stayed on the right path but it's still frustrating! I need to remember certain rules for myself that I have learned over the last couple of years! 1 don't eat after 6pm. 2 when I'm this close to that time of the month, I will gain a little weight! We shall see what happens over this next week! 

I have also decided that this is going to be an on going challenge and not just a 30 day challenge. I'm going to keep it going until I have hit that desired weight I want!

Holding up my coffee and toasting to a new and better day!

Lunch time meal:
4 oz of steak, paleo tomato soup and a little bit of macadamia nuts and raisins.

Dinner:
Pear and walnut salad with balsamic dressing.

Trying to drink u my water for the day! I did have some peppermint tea mid morning too. Needed a hot pick me up! :) now to get kids ready for scouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment