Saturday, January 4, 2014

January 4th 2014

Here we go onto day 4. No cheats, no treats, nothing but pure paleo meals and snacks! Not doing to bad right now, I have wanted to eat thse chocolate covered raisins that are in the cupboard, but I haven't! I've been using my will power and staying true to myself. And with that being said. As of this morning I'm down 5 pounds already! Awesome!! Which means to hit my 3 goals, that's only 17 pounds, 30 pounds and 42 pounds! I'm getting there! And I say only because when I started this big huge journey back in June of 2011, I had 124 pounds that I wanted to lose! So, I've done good! 

I have decided to jump on board and get myself a personal trainer. Now that I'm working full time, I have a little extra that I can do that. $30 a session and right now just 1 session a week is what I am going to do. Along with 1 session a week of cardio kickboxing. That will give me 2 really intense workouts a week. We will see what kind of results I show with that. As long as the inches are coming off, I will be ecstatic! :) 

Just woke up a little bit ago, having my morning coffee and trying to plan out my meals for the day. Since  it's just me today and hubby and I for dinner, it's always a little tough to figure out a small meal. I'm so used to cooking huge for 6 people plus left overs. I know tomorrow I'm going to make some soups to last us for the week for lunch time at work. And I have more chilis to use for some chili rellenos (which I make completely paleo!) so here's to another day of eating well and burning the fat away!! 

Had a banana and coffee for breakfast. And now have my new carrot soup recipe in the crockpot. Can't wait to try it now! Also have a few other soups that I want to do as well. Need to go to the store and pick up a few ingredients. One of them is going to have a nice curry paste in it!! :)

1/2 avocado
Handful of raisins
1 orange
1 green apple

Well my carrot soup was awesome! :) loved it! So I posted the recipe!!! YummO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment