Tuesday, January 7, 2014

January 7th, 2014

Today is the last day of my week! I'm feeling great, energized, in control! It's been a great week with no mishaps, no treats or cheats, no temptations I couldn't over come, nothing!! I'm down a even 9 pounds. That tells me my body had so much it is holding onto in junk and I totally needed to purge all the crap I was eating! 

This morning I am starting off with my coffee. Not sure what I'm going t have for breakfast. Really not sure just how hungry I am yet. So we will see what the day brings! 

Banana for breakfast
4-5 oz pork roast
Small bowl of carrot soup
Granny Smith apple
Hand full pastasio's

For dinner I went home and roasted some sweet potatoes. They we huge, and I only ate about 1/3 of it. We also had pork chops which I had maybe 3-4 oz of. Along with a tossed salad. Not to overly hungry tonight. My thighs still hurt from least nights kickboxing class! I'm glad I only committed to 1 day a week right now! 

Having a cup of hot orange spice tea. Was just in a tea mood. It's so cold outside I wanted something hot!  Bed looks good tonight! Might be an early night for me! We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment