Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January 29th, 2014

Ok, so I'm going to try this reverse psychology on my body and eat my big meal in the morning and a light something at dinner, instead of a big dinner. I have heard people talk and talk about it, full your body in the morning and go easy later in the day. So that is what I am going to do today. Need to do something different because this stand still on day 10 at the same weight is driving me crazy!!!!

Having my coffee this morning. Going to go and make some breakfast here shortly!! I have my workout tonight. Think I can get in all 3 reps? We shall see! I hit 2 and 2 1\2 the last time I worked out, so I might be able to hit all 3 of them! :)

Breakfast with my coffee....
A banana
2 scrambled eggs with hamburger meat and topped with a salsa.

Big as I can go right now! :)

---------------
So I went to my dads this afternoon to get my taxes done. Of course he had his M&M's out.. Had about 10 of those! Couldn't resist! But for lunch I had
Handful of raisins
Cup of paleo tomato soup
Pickles!!!!
And more water!

Getting ready to head to my workout in an hour!!! And I'm still gonna say, light light dinner! 

Dinner was a small salad and a small bowl of spaghetti with spaghetti squash...

No comments:

Post a Comment