Thursday, January 30, 2014

January 30th, 2014

Day 30 of my "30 day challenge" I have lost 14 pounds. Most of that was at the beginning of the month. I haven't lost anything in the last 12 days. People keep saying don't worry about it, I'll see a change, especially since I am working out now. I'm creating muscle and losing fat, but it's all compensating itself. I'm frustrated because I'm not seeing the change... Yet... We'll see what happens in the month to come. I have one more day of this month and then can go into another month. 

Morning ritual:
Coffee.... Going to get a lunch packed up here soon. And a banana!!! Someone also stuck a white chocolate kit Kat in my box at work.... So I split it with my daughter! :) 

Ok, I may not have lost any weight in the last 2 weeks, but.... I was able to squeeze into my skinny jeans for the first time in a year.... So, there is some progress!!!! :)

Snack time: an orange!! :) 

Lunch time:
Banana
1 scrambled egg with hamburger
Small salad
More water

Dinner:
1/2 a pear
Some roasted cauliflower
Kale chips 
Pork loin
Water water water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment