Saturday, January 25, 2014

January 25th, 2014

Well, here it is the weekend. Today is Saturday which means bountiful basket day. I have come to love my bountiful baskets. I love all the fresh produce for the low low cost. It also gives me a great workout. Unloading the truck, squats, carrying the heavy items, and everything else that goes with it.

I have also decided tomorrow I'm going to go into the gym and do my workout. Get it up to a full 2 rotations. Wednesday Ben is going to kick my ass by making me do 3 rotations of each of my exercises. Those exercises include:

One leg split squats/curls 
Scissor kicks

Bench dips
Mountain climbers

Bench side step ups
Ball shuffle

Sumo dead lift high pull
Burpees

Dumbbell extenders
Plyo jumps

Skiers
Med ball slams

Some of thesea re just insane! The person that invented burpees just needs to be shot! Those are the most insane exercise ever! But, if you like them they probably don't work, right? Anyway, I am doing all these with 5 pound weights!

Having my coffee this morning. It's still early so I'm not hungry yet. I have she dal title bit of weight. Just 1/2 pound to go to get rid of that full 16 pounds from this year! Then it will be the 19 pounds from last Christmas and our fun disneyland trip! :)

Lunch was a miniola orange and a hard boiled egg.. Late lunch so didn't want to eat much to spoil dinner... Off to make dinner now!!! :)

---------------
Dinner was a tossed salad with a little pork cut up and tossed  with it, Brussels sprouts with bacon and fresh fruit. Oranges, strawberries and kiwi. Yummy!! Since it's Saturday I also had 2 hard apple cigars! :) my treat for the weekend! :)

Oy!!! 43 second plank!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment