Wednesday, January 8, 2014

January 8th, 2014

I have officially completed 1 week! I feel great and I feel like I'm getting back to normal. I have no pound loss for this last day because yesterday I had the sweet potato because I felt the need for some carbs and something sweet. :) all is good though. To much weight to fast is not good! :) tonight we will see how it goes. Wednesday night is the night that we go over to my in laws for dinner with the kids. Now she does make everything from scratch and she makes it all soy free because she has a soy allergy, but I still find sugars and glutens in items. So in order to stick with my challenge, I am going to have to be pretty picky about what I eat tonight. :)

Just having my morning coffee. I've got my lunch packed and debating on just how hungry I am to eat breakfast. Maybe an egg or two might do. 

2 eggs with coconut oil for breakfast

Lunch:
1 cup of grapes
1 small bowl of carrot soup
Tossed salad with balsamic dressing

I've only drank about 25 oz of water.. Need to get my water on tonight with dinner! :) my MIL is making a roast but she also has corn board in there too which she makes from scratch and it's AWESOME!!! But I will avoid it tonight! I'm going to be good!!! :)

---------------
Well I did ok with dinner. Had some olives, tomatoes and salad along with a nice big piece (probably 12 oz) of nice roast! It was awesome but I feel like I ate way to much! We will see what the scale says in the morning.....

Lots of water today.. I made a point to drink lots before and during dinner. I was trying so hard to stay away from that awesome cornbread and I did!!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment