Wednesday, January 22, 2014

January 22nd, 2014

Good morning! 1st day of week 4. Wow! Time has flown! Now that it's been a full 3 weeks I can honestly say, it's not much of a challenge anymore because I know what I am doing. I know what to eat and what to say no to and I still have my will power! I will hit my goals by the time school is out! I want to be in a cute bathing suit this summer! :) 

Breakfast is blonde drip coffee from Starbucks this morning! :) have a banana in my purse but haven't felt the need to eati t yet, although I think I will. I must start working in 20 minutes! Need to have a little energy!! ;)

---------------
Had my banana and my orange for breakfast :)

---------------
Lunch time:
Scrambled eggs with onions, mushrooms and hamburger
1/2 a cup of butternut soup
Water, water, water!!!!

---------------
Dinner time was at the in laws tonight. It's a Wednesday night. So with everything she cooked up, I had myself a taco salad. However, even though I didn't finish all that was on my plate, I'm feeling a little over full... More full then I usually feel. Think it get have been to much and maybe a little to late in the evening. I don't know. I'm sure I will figure it out in the morning when I weigh myself.

More water and more water. Maybe that's it... Oh who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment