Saturday, January 11, 2014

January 11, 2014

Good morning! I head to the gym for my first assessment this morning with a personal trainer! We will see how this goes! Having some coffee. Not to overly hungry this morning yet. But we will see I may wait till after to eat something! Should be fun and interesting to see how this goes! 

Water today is already at 24 oz. Had my first gym training and boy oh boy is this going to be fun. He worked me out! Looks like it's going to be a good training. Lots of work to do. Measurements taken. I know this is going to help!

Lunch was just a handful of macadamia nuts and a handful of raisins. Been a little stressed the last 24 hours so I don't have a big appetite but I know that I need to eat something. Get my healthy fats with the nuts and raisins for all sorts of other benefits. Need to work on something for dinner!

--------------
I figured since I've hit the 10 loss mark I would have a glass of red wine with dinner.
Dinner was:
Steak with shirmp meat and onions on top
Brussels sprouts with rendered bacon
Roasted broccoli

It was yummy!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment