Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January 21st, 2014

This is the end of week 3 of this "challenge" I have given myself. And I gotta say, I'm really glad I got into this mind set and doing it! I'm down 15 pounds! 1 pound away from the 16 I gain since last Christmas when we went to disneyland. I have these little benchmark goals and I'm almost to the first one! 7 pounds till I reach the 2nd one, 20 till I reach the 3rd one and 32 to reach the 'final' one. Now, the final one may not be the final one. It depend so n how I feel when I get there. We shall see. But as of right now, that's wheat I am working towards. 

Breakfast of course this morning has only been my coffee. Waiting till I get the last kid off to school and then I can get something to eat! Even if it is only a piece of Fruit. Something to start me off! :)

Alright, had a banana for breakfast...
Lunch time had a few sweet peppers, 5 oz of steak, a little butternut squash soup and an orange. Drinking lots and lots of water! :) 

--------------
More water and for dinner I had and artichoke with salt and lemon juice and about 4 oz of beef with a few mushrooms :) I'm done for the night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment