Thursday, January 9, 2014

January 9th, 2014

I slept so good last night. Didn't wake up once and didn't wake up this morning till 5:45! For me that is pretty good. Seems lately I've been up between 5 and 5:30. I didn't do as bad yesterday as I thought. This morning I'm still right were I've been for the last 2 days, so I'm maintaining! Awesome but I need to start this ball rolling again. So, staying away from all the carb foods for a few days until I work out on Saturday and need to add the carb after workout! Starting my morning off with some awesome coffee! 

Found some awesome oranges in the break room after talking myself out of the pineapple cake that was in there. Had 2 oranges for my mid morning snack/ breakfast! They were awesome! Already down with 12 oz of water now that the coffee is gone! Need to get my water on !! :)

1 orange for lunch
Small bowl of chicken soup 
Handful of pitashios

Snack was another orange.. I must of been on an orange mood today because they were awesome! Making tacos for dinner! Can't wait!

So far 65 oz of water!

---------------
Tacos salad for dinner along with a green apple and a little almond butter... 

Finished off 90 oz of water and still going to have some more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment