Monday, January 6, 2014

January 6th, 2014

Here we go day 6. This might be a challenge starting today! The kids go back to school and I go back to work today! I'm going to be smart and pack my lunch along with a few little snacks in there, but I have my will power to do this! I got on the scale this morning and I am down some more weight. I have obviously been holding onto some not needed weight, maybe water, all that grain that was in my digestive track and all sorts of things. I know I haven't been starving myself because evening this morning I'm not hungry yet. But since I started on the 1st, I am down 8 pounds. I know it's going to slow down here and it will just be a few ounces. But this is obviously what I have needed to do with myself for awhile! I have a closet full of clothes that are a little snug and I know I am going to have to get down a few more pounds until they fit right again, but I can do it!!!

Tonight I will go t my first cardio kick boxing class. Looking forward to it and excited! Starting this morning off with my black coffee to help we me up before I start getting kids out of bed and ready for school and myself r easy for work!

--------------
I'm doing good so far! 
Banana
Small bowl of chicken soup
Salad with balsamic dressing 
Handful of almonds

And now just finishing up 60 oz of water! :)

---------------
Ok dinner after coming home from my brutally awesome kickboxing class was 1/2 an avocado and about 4-5 oz of a chuck roast... 20 oz of water at the gym and another 20 right now at dinner :) I think I am done for the day! I'm spent after that class!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment