Saturday, January 18, 2014

January 18th, 2014

Here we go! Woke up this morning feeling awesome! Not sore from my kickboxing last night and feeling good! Have Bountiful baskets to do this afternoon which will be great! It won't be like last week where the wind was blowing crazy!!! 

Having my morning coffee then ging to make a couple eggs for breakfast! Down 14 pounds! 8 more to go to that first goal! I'm thinking I'm going to try and get into a pair of my skinny jeans next week if I'm down a couple more pounds! I'm pretty sure I have gotten the 'wheat belly' out of me! Just 21 to go to my 2nd goal which mean just 33 to go to my final goal now! It seems so doable but I know it's going to take a lot of work. And it's not just the weight I want to lose but to tone up this body and create some mass to it instead of flab and lose skin! I know I can do that! 

Of course starting my morning off with a couple cups of coffee.. 12 oz cup and on number 2!

Made myself a little omelette with shrimp, onions and tomatoes. Also had a banana and 1/2 an avocado to go with it. Didn't eat it all but ate what I could. It was awesome! :)

Lunch time wasn't overly hungry so I had a peppermint tea, an orange and some macadamia nuts and raisins. :) looking forward to some awesome dinner! :)

---------------
About 4-5 oz of roast, roasted broccoli (lots of it!!) and only ant 1/4 of a sweet potato!! Yum yum yum dinner! :) hubby and I finished off all the broccoli!

No comments:

Post a Comment