Monday, January 27, 2014

January 27th, 2014

Today started early with training for work. Had my coffee at home as usual then got the kids ready and gone where they needed to go then off to training I went. I was doing great at training when sitting in the middle of the table was a honey and oats nature valley bar. I resisted and resisted until my tummy grumbled and I caved in. I ate one! 

Once I got to work, I went to go eat my banana and took a bite and realized that even though it looked ripe enough it was still hard  and really really green! One bite was it! So, I took my Asian pear and started to eat that! I got about 3/4 of the way done with it, when I ended up dropping it on the floor! So I to the garbage it went. Almost done with the first half of my day and I can get lunch. Hopefully nothing will go wrong with that! ;)

Lunch time was a nice bowl of paleo tomato soup and a tossed green salad. :) now making some dinner for the family. Looks like it's gonna be taco night. :)

I wasn't overly hungry so I had 1/2 an avocado and a handful of raisins. I did open up a jar of pickles I was wanting to try and had about 3 dill pickle spears out of it. :) they were goooooooood!!

Drinking my water!

No comments:

Post a Comment