Friday, January 3, 2014

January 3rd, 2014

I'm feeling awesome! Already starting to get my energy levels back!! I'm already down 4 pounds and rid of the 'crap' I've been eating the last couple of months!! Not to overly hungry this morning so breakfast was:

1 large green tip banana
2 cups of coffee

Going to go and get a mani/pedi with my niece this morning then off to the gym for some good cardio and fat burning workout!!

------------
Went and did my mani and pedi and then hit the gym. Over a mile on the treadmill at 3.7 mph. Then did the elliptical for a little bit, then some weight training on my arms. I'm going to start a cardio kick boxing class Monday night. Super excited to start this! Then I have my fitness assessment next weekend. I so need to get back into the swing of things, but this time, I need a little bit of a push to do it! This PT that I'm going to be working with is just that!

Lunch today was a bowl of my chicken soup and a handful of raisins. Also drinking some more water! :) I'm doing good and feeling good and keeping it up. :) I'm going to hit my goal this year for sure! I'm going to get into those size 8's I want to fit into to!!! :)

-----------
Snack time hit me and I was so happy to find that my avocados had ripened up!! So 1/2 avocado is what I had along with some more water! I'm almost done with my 4th - 16 oz glass of water! And dinner is the apple/sausage dressing that I make to go into acorn squash. Although I didn't feel like the squash, so I'm just having the stuffing. :)

Actually drank 72 oz of water today!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment