Friday, January 24, 2014

January 24th, 2014

Ok, I'm really tired of this stand still... Still sitting at the same weight for abut 5 days now. I am going to the gym tonight though to do a workout with the trainer. Something needs to give this weekend! I hope it does!

Morning time which means coffee and a banana. Just a little something! :) it's Friday so it's going to be a good day! ;) 

Snack time was a green apple. Then for lunch I had a tossed salad. Wasn't to hungry.

Now I'm back home from working out and grocery shopping and I'm still not hungry but know I need to eat something. So I am having just a simple taco salad for dinner along with some more water.

Had my butt handed to me in my workout. I'm up to 1 and 1/2 reps of my normal work out. He wants to get me up to all 3 reps by next week...... Ouch!!!! It's gonna hurt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment