Sunday, January 5, 2014

January 5th, 2014

Wow! Day 5 of this month and I'm feeling awesome! I have lost 5.6 pounds!!! Already started this morning off with a 16 oz water, 2 cups of coffee and breakfast! 3 poached eggs and 4 pieces of beacon! Yummy!!! Trying to decided on what to do for dinner tonight. It's going to either be a soup, roast in the pressure cooker or tacos for the kids and hubby and taco salad for me! The taco salad is sounding good right now, but we shall see what the day brings!

Today the hubby is home and working on some of his fishing stuff and watching his fishing shows, which for me means cleaning and getting ready for my week of school, work and kids activities along with my activities I am starting this week!

------------
It's afternoon now and breakfast still has me full. I have had 2 handfuls of raisins and that's it. We have decided dinner tonight is going to be tacos and taco salad. Almost done with my 3rd 16 oz glass of water!! :)

------------
5 glasses (16 oz each) of water and just a traditional taco salad. Lettuce, tomatoes, onions, meat, some salsa and a little balsamic dressing :) yum yum!

And just so yu all know... I finished the day drinking 6 of my cups of water! If my math is right .. That is 96 oz of water! Yay me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment