Wednesday, January 15, 2014

January 15th, 2014

Is it really the half way point of the month? That is crazy! One think I have learned about that is, now that I have cut out all the junk and it's been gone for a solid 2 weeks, I'm not craving it either! It's so much easier to pass it up now. I'm not even tempted to take it. When the kids offer me something sweet (like Ellie and her tic tacs) I can say no.

Coffee at my side as we speak. Can't start my morning without it!

Lunch was a bowl of tomato soup, tossed salad and a pear. Need to get some more water in today! Currently helping kiddos with homework!

---------------
Dinner wa pretty good. My MIL made a 'Mexican feast'. I made myself a small taco salad. Then she made a chili Colorado but didn't mix it all together. So I was able to just eat the meat and veggie part of it. Then she made a pork verde. Again, it wasn't mixed with the rice, so I was able to have the meat and veggies. It was a nice change of pace. :) I'm full but not stuffed. :) it's been a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment