Monday, January 13, 2014

January 13th, 2014

The start of another week. I'm on day 13 of this challenge and feeling great! Down 11.5 pounds and still on my mission! I'm feeling great, back to listening to my body, eating only when I'm hungry, not over eating when I sit down at meals. I always used to eat everything that was on my plate and I'm learning that isn't necessary anymore. I should only eat till I'm full, not over full. 

Having my coffee right now before the kids get up and start getting ready for school. And tonight I go in for my first full official workout with Ben! We shall see what he has ready for me to do! I'm sure it is going to be challenging, but I'm up for the challenge. I'm ready to get this body into shape and get  it to were I want it. I have so many cute clothes  in my closet I've bought throughout the last 2 years, and I want to wear them. I want to wear a cute bathing suit this summer! 

Had a nice hot mint tea this morning. Didn't want more coffee, trying to cut down on that morning caffeine so I went with a decaf tea instead. Yumm!!! :)

Lunch time was yummy Paleo tomato soup, a banana and a pear. For snack before workout I ate 1/2 and avocado. Been drinking the water and getting enough in me to make it through the workout! 

Dinner was
1 chicken leg
1/2 a pear
Tossed salad

---------------
So I went and did my first workout with the personal trainer. Holy cow! Just one set of the training is all I did, man! It's going to be tough. Weights, cardio, rest.. But, with the results I want it will totally be worth it! Can't wait until I start to see results from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment