Saturday, January 18, 2014

Paleo tomato soup

I was feeding the kids some tomato soup and grilled cheese and decided I wanted to have some tomato soup as well. So I adapted a couple of recipes I had seen and created a mixture of both which turned out so awesome! Definitely need to make more of it! I made a full 6 quart crockpot full of it to last the hubby and I for lunches through the week! So this makes a ton!

3 - 13 oz cans of coconut milk
1 - 32 oz carton of chicken stock
2 - 29 oz cans of tomato sauce
2T of red curry paste

Simmered all day in the crockpot. Ate a small bowl and put the rest into containers and I bot the fridge, I was able to heat it up in the microwave and eat. Yummy... Use more or less of the red curry paste for a little more or a little less zing!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment