Friday, January 10, 2014

January 10th, 2014

10 days in! No cheats treats or junk that's isn't paleo! I have avoiding temptation, invoked my NO voice when offered bad foods. I've done great! I'm 1/3 of the way through my challenge! Tomorrow I do my assessment with the personal trainer I am going to start working with! I'm excited and nervous all at once!

Having my morning coffee and getting kids ready for school. Soon as one is out the door and I am ready, I think I'm going to make a couple eggs for breakfast.

Apple for snack as well as a larabar

Lunch time and I have had a little pot roast and a salad :)

About 50 oz of water so far today. It's 6 PM and I'm really not feeling to hungry... :/

------------
I did eat dinner...
4 scrambled eggs with a little bit of chopped onions in it. I'm good to go!

I'm a little nervous about my assessment tomorrow morning. Meeting with the personal trainer. We will see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment