Friday, January 17, 2014

January 17th, 2014

Well, not as frustrated today. That 2 pounds that I found over the last couple days is gone. There had to have been something grain based in my MIL Mexican feast she made. That's the only thing I can think of. Other then that I am doing good. 13 pounds gone and still on a roll. 

Have my cardio kick boxing tonight and totally looking forward to that! It's gonna be fun.

Had myself a very very large banana for breakfast.

Had myself pear and walnut salad, a little bit of apple chutney and a few raisins with macadamia nuts. Lots of water and about ready to make some tea! :)

Snacked throughout the day on some awesome sweet peppers that they were giving out as snacks at school! One bonus about working there is the awesome fresh fruit and veggie snack program they have for the kids. There is always a little extra! :)

Dinner was snacking! Macadamia nuts and raisins, 1/2 an avocado. 

Didn't eat much today but I wasn't overly hungry because I found a couple dark chocolate squares and had those as well.

Went to my kickboxing class. I was the only one there tonight and I had my ass whooped! The PT brought out the pads and had me hitting pads for a bit tonight. My legs turned to jello a few times and wobbled under me. But I kept going! It was a great workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment